Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, August 31, 2006

This Thursday in (DINOSAUR!!!) Pictures

Yeah, that's right, it's perfectly fine for a 23-year-old to get excited about Dinosaurs.

Today we went to the Natural History Museum in Seoul.


The biggest hit was the T-Rex slide above.


I thought this was a good picture, so I photo-shopped the happiest kid on earth out of the picture and put this unhappy fake kid in his place. Wink, wink.


The museum had a super awesome balcony with a super awesome view.


And oh yeah, the kids think I'm really strong... Please don't tell them the truth.

7 Comments:

  • That picture of you lifting the kids warms my heart.

    And my loins.

    What!? Who said that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

  • I'm in horrible shape and probably hadn't excercised for months before that.

    And I remember collapsing while playing against Quentin! That guy was big, and eventually my back gave out from trying to jump with him for rebounds.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 6:50 AM  

  • Jesus, JP!

    I'll visit you in prison.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 7:11 AM  

  • Man, that museum's backyard looks like something out of Jurassic Park. You sure they didn't have a T-Rex in there somewhere lunching on a goat?

    By Blogger Grace, at 9:25 AM  

  • I remember when you pulled that hanging off your arms stunt with Rowan and Rachelle at Tylee's barbeque. Good times.

    By Blogger D-String, at 7:58 PM  

  • Don, I didn't know you drank that much.

    Thanks for the ego-boost.

    Rowan was a little chunker under that smooth exterior though. Much chunkier than Rachelle.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

  • You never pick me up anymore!! :'(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home