Judge Holden Was Here

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ten months to go...

It's August 28th, so that means I've been here for two months.

Yeah, it's definitely starting to feel like a job. I'd say two days a week are kind of boring and slow while the other three are amusing enough to keep me from jumping off the roof for the first two.

I still don't miss home, so stop asking. The job would have to get a lot worse before I'd actually look forward to setting foot in Canada again.

The crappiest part right now is that the Korean currency has been slowly crawling downward since I got here. From my estimate of what I'll make in total for the year, I've essentially lost about $1500 in two months, so I guess I'll have to start believing in God and pray that it goes back up before I smuggle all the cash home in my backpack.

LAME!

Hmm, what else. I had a good/bad weekend where I spent the first day watching the last season of Six Feet Under, and then the next day being upset about it being over. I think I watched the final montage about 15 times.

Oops. I guess I should be working.... No, boss, I'm writing up a quiz for the kids.... LET GO OF MY EAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home