Judge Holden Was Here

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another Poly School first...

One of our students peed in class for the first time today, but it wasn't in mine!

If it weren't for the inevitability of it happening to me too, I'd probably think it was a lot funnier.

So far, this is the current tally of incidents where teachers had to clean up pee (or worse):

Gordon Teacher 1
Tim Teacher 0


Also, I found out today that I get to go on a field trip next week...

I'm going to see Dinosaur bones!!! SUPER AWESOME WICKED!!!! I can't wait to post pictures on my website!!!

2 Comments:

  • Oh Tim field trips and kids that pee are no fun! I did Day Camp for 2 summers with 5-7 year olds and we would go on field trips every Thursday. Of course we would come back from them during rush hour on the Don Valley Pwky and the kids couldn't hold it anymore after a day of drinking super large cokes at the zoo, ROM, Ont Place, etc. So they would have to pee. So ... we would bring bottles with lids that the kids would have to pee in while we held up sheets around them ON THE FREAKIN BUS! It was horrible. Especially when it was a girl. And I made $6.43 an hour for that shit! That is why I'm doing my PhD - oh wait part of research is having people take urine samples every morning! It never ends! Your cuz, Jen.
    PS. I'll send you a package. What do you want?! Any candy you miss or anything? Mags? Just me know and I'll hook you up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

  • Haha, that's horrible.

    I just hope you aren't one of those PhD's who burn out and end up in Korea teaching English to little kids that.... pee.

    And as for a package, I'm totally joking. I don't need anything at all... There's a tonne of candy here and I do all my reading on the internet anyway.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home