Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, August 18, 2006

This Friday in (non-litigious) Pictures

I've been asked to take pictures of my students to send home, so here you go:


In order to protect myself against lawsuits, you might look close to notice that I've used high-tech imaging software to distort the faces of my actual students.

As you can tell, they're quite cute and they love "Where's Waldo".... I should also mention that I totally kicked their asses when it came to finding him first.


Reading "Are you there God? It's me Margaret," by Judy Blume, has completely changed my perception of spirituality.

I now think it's more lame than before.

I also couldn't help but notice that I'm 23-years-old and still waiting for my period, which Margaret finally gets in the last chapter.


Another piece of fine Korean cuisine from Dunkin' Donuts.


Yeah, I have a video phone! Everyone seems to think this is totally gangster when they see it or hear about it, so I thought I'd show everyone.

For me, it's only an intercom - but only is not a word you use with video intercoms. This is yet another step in my life-long plan to live in the apartment that Bruce Willis has in The Fifth Element.

And that's this Friday in pictures.

3 Comments:

  • video intercoms! crazy. i bet everyone in asia flies around on rocket packs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

  • the above was me, the amazing jp.

    http://www.wikiality.com/index.php?title=JP_Larocque

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 AM  

  • I'm adding to it.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home