Judge Holden Was Here

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The true story of the Blatchford name change


People keep asking, so here's the super exciting story... I closed my eyes and sent off an e-mail to the real Blatchford to see if she would visit my site. Amazingly, she did, but didn't like that I was using her picture, so I said I wouldn't use it anymore.

(No comment on the fact that she's the biggest name in Canadian journalism, so I imagined she would be used to seeing her face. Oh well, it was a tired reference that nobody seemed to get anyways. I guess nobody I know reads newspapers, especially the boring ones like the Globe.)

And since I wasn't using the picture anymore, I figured I should change my fake name as well. When a student mispelled my name Kornzer, I thought about using that, but it seemed more obvious to just use Holden. Get it? Judge Holden! Hahaha, I'm so clever.

3 Comments:

  • Wow. Please don't tell me you made that piece of art in photoshop.

    It pains me.

    You could have at least used the text tool for your bubbles!

    By Blogger Grace, at 8:35 AM  

  • If I had a picture that ugly I wouldn't want it on display, either.

    Korzner!

    By Blogger D-String, at 8:49 AM  

  • Kelis' new song makes me feel dirty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home