Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, September 08, 2006

This week in (I FINALLY FOUND HER!!!) Pictures

It took two months, but I finally found the one Korean person I've ever been friends with...


That's her in the middle - Hyerim, and her boyfriend, who looks suspiciously like a Korean gangster in this picture, but is actually quite nice.

It turns out she's been hiding in Seoul for over a year now, taking a year off school.

We spent a fair amount of time at T.G.I. Fridays where we teared up with nostalgia about Tim Horton's, JP Larocque, Taco Bell, and of course, watching TV in the common room in the middle of the night. You know, the best parts of University.


ANOTHER DISCOVERY:


Gord and I stumbled across the roof of our school's building today.

It has a fantastic view and it's a good way to get away from screaming children who can't keep quiet during a vocabulary test to save their life.... I swear to God, you wouldn't believe how many X's I put beside names today.


There are these children though, at the school down the street. It's depressing to know they have a dirt field for recess.

On another note, Mr. David Beckham...


Apparently t-shirt vendors manufacture fake shirts that Beckham has worn and display the picture of him in it as an advertisement... I hope he gets a cut.

No comment:

2 Comments:

  • aw. i miss you and hyerim.

    could you email me her address by any chance?

    p.s. the "new" jp never uses capital letters. it is a political statement.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

  • I'd worry more about Tim turning into the teacher from "Lady Vengegnce"*


    *THAT IS A JOKE A VERY BAD JOKE AND IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL AND I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home