Judge Holden Was Here

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My website is boring / I'm sorry

As with every other "personal webpage" on the internet, mine was bound to run out of energy.

My hitcounter is sinking and I'm struggling to come up with new picture ideas... (Maybe I should take pictures of myself pretending to be passed out!... Oh wait, I've done that three times already.)

I'm sorry, loyal fans, I mean Mom.

Until I come up with something supremely hilarious or mind-numbingly stupid to put on here, this picture of Tom Cruise's new baby will have to do:


Oh, and I'm totally jealous that I can't watch CBS News here... I heard they have Rush Limbaugh as a commentator now!

3 Comments:

  • Your blog had energy?

    By Blogger D-String, at 4:43 AM  

  • Yeah, CBS news has gone apeshit. Totally B-AN-AN-A-S in the immortal words of Gwen Stefani.

    IN OTHER NUTBALL NEWS:
    Oh my god we're all getting 9/11 fever

    ABC just put out a miniseries that blames Bill Clinton for 9/11, FOX is up to its good ol tricks (saying Democrats are terrorist appeasers) and now CANADIANS are saying shit like "YOU DONT SUPPORT OUR TROOPS" and "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU HAD TO WEAR A BURKA, BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE ISLAMOFASCISTS WANT!!!!"

    I'm just waiting for politicans to end every sentence with the expression "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"*

    *Except they say "ISLAMOFASCISTNAZIS" instead of "Carthage"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

  • TEEN SMOKING POT = OSAMA BIN LADEN'S CATAMITE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home