Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What I learned this week

1) Children throwing up in class is worse than children peeing or taking a dump. (Especially when it smells like seaweed soup. Thanks, Korean cuisine!!!)

I've made a strong comeback since Gord and I began our pee/puke/poop-in-class tally.

Here's the updated score:

Gord: 1
Tim: 2

2) Laptop keyboards don't like it when you spill pepsi on them.

3) I'm "90% fun and 10% boo," according to at least one eight-year-old.

4) I really didn't learn very much this week.

6 Comments:

  • No way- 55% fun, 45% ennui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • I'll respond when I look up ennui in the dictionary.

    Ok, I looked it up. I totally agree, except the kids never see the "listlessness and complete lack of interest" in the heart of my soul.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:15 PM  

  • Sorry, I forgot to answer your vomit comment.

    We have FEMALES for that, silly, because men don't clean up vomit!

    (When the kid threw up, I told one of our Korean helper teachers and ran to the washroom with him... It was all cleaned up when I returned).

    DOES DANIELLA STILL READ THIS SITE??? IF SHE DOES, THIS WOULD BE A GREAT PLACE TO SHARE WHETHER OR NOT SHE HAS HAD KIDS PUKE/POOP/PEE IN HER CLASSES.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 3:52 AM  

  • Booty teacher? Oh, boy.

    One of our kindergarten kids has started saying "What the hell is that?" about everything... I can't imagine where he got it from.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 7:02 PM  

  • At Daniella's request, I have removed a comment about her large behind-ness.

    It should be noted that she mentioned it first though, so it should be fair game. ..

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 7:25 PM  

  • Daniella, you are so insecure. I already said you were "do-able", do I constantly have to feed your ego?

    Also, it sounds funny when kids pick up western lingo even when they're western kids. My 7 y.o. nephew is using 'sweet' to describe just about everything now.

    By Blogger D-String, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home