Judge Holden Was Here

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why don't Africans like me?


The best part about having a webpage that attacts a few people (but not too many) is that you can have an awesome hit counter that shows you a dozen different details about everyone that visits.

So, looking at this world map with the last 100 people that saw my site, where the hell are the Africans and South Americans? Do I not have enough respect for the more impoverished parts of the world? Am I not doing enough to promote myself in Kinshasha and Lima?

From now on, I'm going to try my darndest to attract more visitors from these places... Not to mention Iraq. Where's the love? Isn't the power back on in Baghdad yet? It's been four years.

7 Comments:

  • Tim, despite what IBM commercials would have you believe, the people in places that don't visit your site generally don't have computers. I don't have any numbers, but I'm willing to bet there are more people in Canada hooked up to the net than all of Africa and South America combined.

    By Blogger D-String, at 12:15 PM  

  • And really the dot you've got in the Middle East doesn't count cause that's me - you should put some more effort into attracting all these Arabs! (They do have computers here).

    By Blogger Grace, at 10:18 PM  

  • Promiscuous girl, you're teasin' me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 AM  

  • Oh my God, is that actually my real friend JP?

    That would be STRAIGHT UP GANGSTER if he graced my site.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:13 AM  

  • Promiscuous boy...let's get to the point.

    Is that red dot in Australia me? This would be me wasting time at work.

    I'll move to asia so you can get more asian hits....

    If you can't guess who this anonymous comment is from, then you're dumb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 PM  

  • Is it a Jamaican person?

    You should be happy about my Ben Johnson post... He's one of Canada's favourite Jamaicans.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • africans dont like you cause your a frail yt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home