Judge Holden Was Here

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why is Dalton McGuinty in India?

Are there really that many Sikh voters in Ontario?


Jesus.

And what's with that hat? Is he not running again, because politicians can only afford a photo op like this when they're about to retire. For instance,


With this kind of pandering and my increasingly low opinion of getting taxed so Maritimers can keep fishing and not get real jobs, I may never vote for that party with the red signs again.

Maybe I'll stop paying taxes and voting altogether like that guy in New Hampshire.

And wait, I've only voted Liberal once anyway. I can remember voting Green, PC, and even for Howard Hampton and the NDP once, just for fun. I'm making my rounds of the colours before I buy into the ignorant follower thing. Woohoo, I'm really growing up.

------------------------------
Oh, and before someone defends Maritime fishing as a "real job," I put this forward:

A "REAL JOB" is a "SHITTY JOB." It has to be something that people do just to make money and eat cheesecake on weekends, like my job.

I posit that Maritime fisherman really, really enjoy fishing, or else they wouldn't be fighting to avoid education and re-training in order to work in the new no-fish economy.

6 Comments:

  • Nope. Not gonna take the bait.

    World's commercial fisheries are going to collapse by 2048 anyway, so stock up on fish sticks now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 AM  

  • Canada can start now as a leader in soylent green.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:17 AM  

  • Have you actually seen that movie? And, if you have is it actually any good?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 AM  

  • No its not. It blows its load in the stupid catchphrase, which comes in the last 30 seconds.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • but...the furniture is so hot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • The movie is fantastically bad. As Mr. AJM says, it's all in the buildup to the last 30 seconds that you knew were coming along.

    The catchphrase is literally the last line in the movie.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home