Judge Holden Was Here

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SIX MONTHS TO GO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SIX MONTHS TO GO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, I've been looking forward to this for a while, but now that I'm here. LAME!!!! I can't believe I'm here for another half-year of downloaded TV, no bath tubs, dirty air, no Taco Bell or Pizza Pizza, no chocolate milk that tastes like chocolate milk, no steak, no cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese (except on pizza), an increasing rate of baldness, very few friends, 10 hours of work a day.

Ok, I'll stop.

In other news, the highlight of my day was showing the Canadian version of "Life is a Highway" to the Kindergraten class... They love that shit, and Tom Cochrane is much less lame than those doorknobs who sing the song in Cars, which is where the kids know the song from.

4 Comments:

  • You're getting there, kiddo.

    And never forget that Canada is still lame - it just seems cooler by comparison. Where you really want to be is Tokyo. People ride around on rocket packs and have robotic dogs there... according to Janet Jackson videos.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 AM  

  • Yeah, I know Canada is lame, too.

    I'm a pessimistic optimist though. I like to think that everything is better wherever I don't happen to be.

    Or is it optimistic pessimist? I guess I've got a touch of both... I'm an optimistic pessimist/pessimistic optimist.

    Or, for short:
    An optipessipessioptimist.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 8:55 PM  

  • Hey tim, its gord -- hang in there man, i just got back from central america and man this whole coming home for xmas thing isn't all that it is cracked up to be. Stay there and have fun -- maybe ill come visit -- think i could sleep on the floor?

    GPR.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

  • Gord,

    I'd be honored if you slept on my floor.

    You're the second coolest person I know from Bowmanville after Lucas Dolstra.

    -- Tim

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home