Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, January 11, 2007

OK, I haven't been preachy about anything lately, so here I go.... I've never seen TV (and few movies) this good. Watch THE WIRE.

I've had a lot of time in the past few months to catch some ass-kicking TV. I've watched every episode of Deadwood, The West Wing, Six Feet Under, the Sopranos, Lost, Rome, Oz, and a few more lighthearted shows like the Office (U.S.) and Entourage, but this one exceeds the quality of the above combined.

WATCH THE FIRST SEASON OF THE WIRE RIGHT HERE

It may be as shaky to follow as Syriana at times, but the meat and potatoes are there for the initiated.

If you get halfway into the first season, I highly doubt you'll be dissapointed... As a picture of bureaucratic incompetence alone, it's worth it. Beyond that, be on the lookout for Shakespearean monologues involving drug pushers and lazy career cops.

8 Comments:

  • hey... i need more free tv hook-ups. that other site went down, and now i'll never know what happens to veronica mars and the rapist!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 AM  

  • www.yourtvlinks.com... I just gave it to you.

    I feel like I shoudl be charging 10 dollars a fix, I've given this address to so many people.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 5:33 AM  

  • thanks man.

    no word on "six feet under" online streams, though?

    (sorry. i'm being greedy.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

  • no, i've never seen one, but if you know how to use torrents, go on over to www.torrentz.com and download whole seasons of any show you want.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 7:14 AM  

  • Oh man Veronica Mars.

    I haven't been able to watch that show since Kristen Bell did a guest spot on "Deadwood" and got fucked up HARDCORE by Joanie and Cy Tolliver.

    PS: Watch "The Wire" instead.

    If you dont watch "The Wire", the government should come to your house and take your TV away.

    PPS: I know i'm a huge jackoff about this, but start watching "BATTLESTAR GALATICA".

    Retarded name, awesome show. Killer robot supermodels, spaceships blowing up and political commentary

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

  • AJM Again

    I just realized some about the Wire. Bubbles' "clean" junkie friend (the older, balding one) IS NONE OTHER THAN LEFT-WING COUNTRY SINGER STEVE EARLE ("Copperhead Road, "John Walker's Blues" etc)

    Awesome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

  • Yeah, didn't you know that!

    I'm so much smarter than you.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:05 PM  

  • And Bubbles f'd up friend is the AIDS-spewing kid from KIDS, that movie you love so much.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home