Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, December 01, 2006

7 months to go. Oh my.

Word.

7 months down and the new teacher got a nicer/newer apartment than me.

I called the union, but then I remembered that this is Korea, and nobody has a union, and that the unions that still exist are now more restricted by the government because they made asses of themselves during the latest free trade protests, and oh yeah, it might even be in my contract that I get banned from the country for even mentioning the word 'union' on Korean soil, so it's a good thing that I'm just joking. The new teachers apartment is a little fancier (her camera doorbell is totally sweet), but my window is still bigger.

Yeah, about the 7 months thing. I'm more excited about the 3 weeks until Christmas thing (lazy weekend!) and the 1 month until I try to avoid getting lost in Vietnam all alone thing.

Wow, it's late. I hope I'm making sense. I should save this monumental '7 months to go' post until later.

4 Comments:

  • GREETING SIRS I HAPPEN TO HAVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR YOU IN NIGERIA ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SEND ME ALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

  • Wooribank, Cheongu Branch Office

    Swift Transfer Code: 3430030

    Account number: 34-34334-30

    Please take only what you need.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 9:13 PM  

  • Hi people
    I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

  • Hello. Good day
    Who listens to what music?
    I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home