Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The cutest kid in the world just got cuter

Anyone I've talked to since I've been in Korea has heard about my favourite student, who will remain nameless so his parents don't sue, who I wish I could adopt... He's one of the biggest behaviour problems in the class, but I don't care, because he's also the smartest and has the best grasp of English of any of the students, despite being in Kindergarten. Therefore, I let him get away with a lot, unless he hurts somebody, in which case he gets a big X on the board.

Anyways. On top of all that, I walked into class the other day and found him singing, at the top of his lungs, the theme from the movie FAME, in perfect English of course.

So there it is. The cutest kid on earth just got cuter, and it makes me really, really wish I had a video recorder. I'd post a clip on the internet, except again, his parents would probably sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home