Judge Holden Was Here

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The lasting impressions I leave on people

My brother recently spoke with a roomate from last year when I was holed up in a basement in London.

This is what she remembers about me:

"Ashley thought you were funny, and she told me about how she woke up one night and you were making a steak at 3 a.m."


I did that all the time!!!

All I can say is that my plan is working. If I can leave a lasting impression on every person I meet, no matter how grotesque or oddball it has to be, I've done my job on earth.

(Too bad the lasting impression I have of Ashley includes the sound of two engineers doing the baby dance.)


3 Comments:

  • The lasting impression Tim left with our class is someone who can't keep his hands to himself. How many times did he bearhug or dry hump Simon or Daniella or Quentin or whoever else mistakenly thought they could sit and work in the same room as Tim and not be physically harrassed?

    By Blogger D-String, at 8:03 AM  

  • Did he "harrass" you as well (if so, class action him)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • Lies.

    I wouldn't touch anybody who has enough time to visit this webpage.

    I need a man/woman with some change and some credit! I'M WORTH IT!!!

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home