Judge Holden Was Here

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Corporate spirit

Today I was lucky enough to work through my first Saturday since 2002 at Lear Ajax... Yeah, I'm counting.

All the Poly schools got together for a "workshop" that was actually quite interesting. I got to see my friend Daniella and I got a towel that says "Korea Poly School" on it. And you can't go wrong with a towel.

The best part of the day was when a presenter said, "Once I was doing an assignment where the kids had to write about the roll of media violence in school shootings... Unfortunately, you can't buy guns in Korea and they don't have any school shootings like that."

Yes, she said UNFORTUNATELY, and yes, it was easily the best part of the day.


--------------OOPS, UPDATE----------------
Oh, and it suddenly occured to me that I worked through a few Saturdays while at Western. However, that wasn't for a job - it was for school, which I was paying for, which is quite worse, but somehow slipped my mind.

--------------MEMO-------------------------
I haven't taken any pictures in the last week because I'm too lazy to re-charge my camera.

1 Comments:

  • time for an update, timmy.

    (you know you read someone's blog too much when you actually demand a new entry.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home