Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, August 04, 2006

This friday in pictures

On the way to work, I found two kids sitting at the subway station watching advertisements. The kid on the left followed me onto the train and kept asking questions in english, and when I responded in english, he harangued me in Korean, making me look like an idiot. Thanks, jackass:


I found an arrow on the street that accurately predicts the direction of my hairline in this picture:


In my honor, Korea has created a new unit of currency called "Tim Teacher dollars." They're only used when six-year-olds play "market game" on fridays - and only when they're good.


Being the "internactual" that I am, I like to keep up with the finest in world literature. This week, Secret Letters from 0 to 10, by the French childrens writer Susie Morgenstern. As you can tell, I'm fully immersed in its fifth grade-level brilliance.


It is friday, so naturally I found myself "partying it up" with some water-based markers... I hope I can completely de-tox by Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home