Judge Holden Was Here

Monday, July 31, 2006

Eleven months to go

After a month and a few days here, I suppose it's a good thing that my biggest concern is returning in a year to poor job prospects again.

Someone asked me to give them my impressions after the first month, and it isn't much:
  • The city is a little gross and a lot over-crowded, but I don't mind, especially when I can tune it all out with my double-locking apartment door.
  • Working as a teacher is a fairly busy job, but it's not too taxing, and it makes the time go quickly. The kids are cute too, and generally quite smart. They're more interesting to talk to then a lot of you people at home who might be reading this now.
  • I'm not too hot on Korean food, but it's certainly spicy. Thank God for GS Mart and KFC. Without them, this monthly report may have been written from Orillia, Ontario, or wherever the hell else I may have found a crappy job.

And that's about it. My monthly report, in case you were wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home