Judge Holden Was Here

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Internet goes from 0 to 1

Finally, I can check my e-mail without going to work or sitting outside.

Here's some pictures of my apartment. I know you probably don't care, unless you're my mom.

Hi Mom.



It's pretty big. I have a dance floor in the middle. I dance to Talk Talk songs. Talk Talk made good music. The 1980's were awesome.


So far, I have TV and phone still hooked up from the last person in the apartment. Unless I screw it up somehow, it's cheap enough to keep both.

Oh, and the kitchen and laundry stuff are hidden behind that steam glass window. I don't have a view this year, unless a view of another apartment building counts as a view, and then I have a view.


Here's the ultra cramped kitchen and laundry area. I can slide the doors right to make food and left to do the laundry. The double steam glass windows from the outside and then in the room seem to be better insulation than I originally guessed. We'll see though.

Anyways. That's my apartment. It's probably nicer than last year, except for the lack of a view. But now I can watch the Discovery Channel at night, Larry Kudlow in the morning, and various Korean dramas in between.

3 Comments:

  • LIVIN LARGE TIMMY

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:23 AM  

  • Does your laundry wind up smelling like your food?

    Hello Tim.

    By Blogger SimoDoodle, at 6:12 AM  

  • I haven't noticed yet.... I don't know if I'd complain if my underwear came out smelling like beans and wieners.

    I might even pay for that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home