Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, October 26, 2007

Julie/Stella/Soo-In


I got my camera working for a couple pictures before the battery died.

This is Julie from my old school -- the only familiar face I saw at the new school. She left our school almost a year ago in Seoul and somehow only showed up a few months ago at the new Bundang school.

I asked her and she doesn't have a clue where she was in between.

At the old school, she was Julie. Now she's Stella, and I call her by her Korean name Chung-Soo-In, because I like it.

I'm hoping my camera works for a few more pictures tomorrow. I'm hopefully going into the city again. Yipee.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Tim,
    I'm surprised to see you went back, hopefully things pick up for you at work. Anyway, completely off-topic, I know you're a big rap fan and I wondered what you think about the new album Nas is set to release this December. If you haven't heard, you can read about it here:
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1572287/20071018/nas.jhtml?rsspartner=rssMozilla

    By Blogger D-String, at 1:43 PM  

  • Haha, Nas is calling his new album "Nigger."

    What do I think? I don't know. I think he's full of himself and wants the press, right.

    He's a very good rapper, but unlike the other greats, he's always thought he didn't get the right amount of attention. (He did though. There are rappers who were more talented and had much less record sales and press than him... He cribbed his style from the true greats anyway... Rakim and Kool G Rap)

    I like it though, although Ol' Dirty Bastard already called his record "Nigger Please," which was even awesomer... At least ODB did it tongue-in-cheek... Nas seems to think he's making some grand intellectual statement.

    Wait. I take it back. He's an idiot. I can't think of anything positive to say about it, really. He's an idiot trying to get press.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 PM  

  • Oh yeah, N.W.A. also called their album "Efil4Zaggin," which is "Niggaz4Life" backwards...

    Nas is a hack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home