Judge Holden Was Here

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

E-Mart


Trying to check in here once in a while, but I still won't have internet for another week or so until I'm formalized as an alien or something.


Getting into work a little bit, but it's still embarassing how little I'm doing each day. I'm kind of HOPING to be busier soon, because I don't really enjoy looking lazy all day.


Oh well, can't really complain about much right now. I found an e-mart really close to my apartment. I'm right on the border of a slum, so if you walk one way it's ugly and the other way it's e-mart and something resembling luxury... I'm also right near a creek, which is nice.


OUT!

3 Comments:

  • That building looks awfully familiar, even if the logo doesn't. I wonder if it used to be Han Shin Ko-uh (Core).

    Is it near Haggye subway station?

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:28 PM  

  • I don't have a clue where it is. I don't have a camera, so that's just the first e-mart that showed up on google images.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 8:33 PM  

  • LOL Cool. Happy belated birthday BTW ^^

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home