Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh, man, why'd I come back here again?


So I'm back in Seoul, but further out in the suburbs this time.

I've only seen my apartment so far and haven't met the teachers. The apartment's a little disturbing because they didn't give me an air conditioner, which I'll hopefully get soon.

Oh well. Hopefully the teachers will be nice and the job won't be too much different from last time.

** That's a stock picture, not mine. I actually think I forgot my battery charger for the camera, so there might not be any originals on here at all. Oops.

2 Comments:

  • Geez.. thought you were coming back to Canada.

    Good luck taking another spin at the wheel. :)

    By Blogger Ian, at 8:46 PM  

  • Thanks,

    It doesn't seem so adventurous this time around though.

    Oops.

    Tim

    P.S. Congratulations on your marriage. I haven't spied on your website for a while, so congratulations also if you already have kids.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home