Judge Holden Was Here

Friday, March 16, 2007

A Boring Day in Pictures


If I ever find a career writing werewolf books, the left side of this picture is going on the dust jacket.

Also, I finally spent the 7,000won to go to the observation deck at the top of this building, where I saw...


The river at night, and...


Where all the people in Seoul live.

I spent a healthy amount of time trying to count the number of buildings in this community, which is pretty much a field of 15-storey apartments.

The cars weren't very high rent, so the apartments must be fairly small. I'm guessing about 300 people per building, and there are about 80 to 100 buildings, so this would put my population estimate for this community at just under 30,000 people.


Now that I think about it, there has to be more people living in these buildings than in Bowmanville, so maybe the number is closer to 50,000.

1 Comments:

  • that "from above" shot of the apartment buildings looks like a computer chip! crazy how organized and lined up they all are...
    rs

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home