Judge Holden Was Here

Saturday, March 03, 2007

White People, Bad, Bad.

I almost committed a crime today. I was buying two weights at the store and through a poor understanding of Korean managed to pay the price of one weight for a set of two. Poor girl at the counter. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I was half way home.

She'll probably be beheaded or sold as a wife to a rural farmer.

I did help an old lady carry water jugs though. For the day, I hope my white person goodwill rating is at least even.

2 Comments:

  • What is a crime anyway? Did O.J. commit a crime if he killed his wife for real but wasn't convicted? Did Tim commit a crime if he stole a dumbell but wasn't asked to pay for it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 AM  

  • My case and O.J.'s case will be covered in poorly ranked law schools for centuries to come.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home