Judge Holden Was Here

Thursday, December 21, 2006

THIS DAY IN (somewhat Christmas-related) PICTURES

This kid honestly doesn't know why I'm taking his picture. The cake was there for a long time.


So this is what a crapload of Korean food looks like.



Pirate Santa!

Why haven't I seen this movie yet?


For some reason, this notebook has a picture of the CN Tower on the front... If it looks wrong to you, it's because the picture has been squished vertically to fit the page.

Think how dissapointed the tourists will be.



I know, I know. I take really good pictures.

Thanks though.



Yes, I know. Thanks again.

If you're writing a novel about a Korean man whose life is passing him by, I've got a good cover photo for the paperback.


And this.

I've spent a lot of time at the store trying to figure out how a Canadian travel guide can be thicker than an American guide?

You want to know how?

Extensive travel suggestions for rural Saskatchewan and Nunavut, apparently, and a section on British Columbia's skiing destinations.



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE 10 PEOPLE WHO VISIT THIS SITE ON A REGULAR BASIS!!!!

4 Comments:

  • *Happy Hoildays Timmy.

    Download a Christmas themed K-Pop ringtone for your cellphone on me



    *I have declaired War on Christmas.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

  • happy holidays, timmy. jp puts on a brave face to endure the holiday season.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

  • Merry Christmas Tim! Hope you enjoy your holidays :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

  • As a further present to you, i give you SEX OVER THE PHONE.

    Click link for beyond awesome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home