Judge Holden Was Here

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nine months to go

NINE MONTHS TO GO

I guess I can start thinking of Canada as an unwanted pregnancy. Nine months of anticipation and I'll finally get to see it, thus deciding whether or not I wanted it in the first place.

Wow, I'm horrible.

This was the first month I missed home at all. It was also the first month I got annoyed with the job.

It isn't that bad though. I think it had a lot to do with the two week stretch where I had one day off because of the Saturday-mandatory-company picnic-type-of-thing.

Now I can make up for it with this 5-day Korean thanksgiving. I still don't know what to do, but if I'd known it was 5-days long only a week earlier, I might have been on my way to Hong Kong.

Oh well. At this very moment, I'm trying to locate the Blue House (Korean White House) on my map, which isn't coming along very well.

Nothing else to say. I guess it's time for some pictures that don't have me in them...


IS THIS AWESOME OR SAD?


From the roof of where I work, I can always see these little bikes on the roof of the building behind us.

I can't figure out if it's awesome or sad that the little kids have to ride their bikes on a space about the size of a poor man's Canadian driveway.

It IS on the roof of a building with a kickass view of the city.


Also, my apartment has new neighbours now, with the completition of this group of towers... Unfortunately, as it fills up with people, I have to exercise more shame when walking around naked with the window completely open.

Stupid neighbours.

5 Comments:

  • I didn't know you were capable of experiencing shame.

    By Blogger D-String, at 4:42 AM  

  • It drifts in and out.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 7:20 AM  

  • Naked Tim

    Hott

    brb...my mom is yelling*

    *TOPICAL REFERENCE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 AM  

  • Hey Timbo- new South Park season starts tonight.

    I'm looking forward to 10 more episodes on why we're all idiots for believing in global warming and why a totally unchecked free market is the only way to go.

    Those episodes will be great 10 years from now when we're all living in Thunderdome 12 in the middle of the Great North American Desert

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • The SP obsession with global warming has got to stop.

    We should start a petition.

    By Blogger Timothy Holden, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home