Judge Holden Was Here

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Long Weekend Over. Didn't kill self without internet.

Phew, I made it. I'm actually kind of looking forward to going back to work. What an idiot.

Oh, and a few weeks ago I met with the guy who took my old job and lives in my old apartment... We took a picture for him to show my old students.


He let me into the old school and I left messages for the kids...


It was funny to see my old apartment, because he'd kept just about everything I'd left. (Including the mats that ghetto ChanX slept on... He uses them as prayer mats! hehehe.)

The best is that he kept this ugly coconut turtle that I'd bought in Vietnam and didn't feel like bringing all the way home... He said I could have it back, but it turns out that neither of us wanted it.


That's right. None of you got this thing as a present. I'll bet you're peeved.

2 Comments:

  • timtime

    what does the bottom of your writing mean on the white board?

    also, did you happen to see any of the south gate while it was burning down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • Oh, the Korean? That's Pak Oh Lee, my Korean name, which means "Cucumber Park" in English, remember.

    And yes, I saw the gate burn down on TV... I should post about that, actually...I'll go take pictures of it on the weekend if I go into the city for fun.

    It was pretty embarassing I guess.... I saw it about 11 at night and they showed them putting out a fire, but it didn't look too big..... THEN, about an hour later, I turned back and there were about 20 fire trucks spraying and it was almost completely gone... I guess they thought they had it out and then it came back with a passion unseen since Mel Gibson himself tortured Jesus, Our Saviour.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home